How can I add a fixed discount to my invoice?
updated 2 months ago
1. Go to Invoices page and add a New Invoice.
2. Fill out all the invoice fields and add all invoice items as usual.
3. Add a new item to use as discount item.
4. Fill out the item details in the pop up window: item name (e.g. Discount), price (e.g. -1,000), and quantity (e.g. 1) Note: The price field for your discount must be negative, e.g. -1,000
5. Click on the blue Save button.
You can now use this item to deduct fixed discounts from your invoices.